This solid brick home will appeal to both home owners and investors alike, providing a potential high rental yield with plenty of benefits including;
- Solid family brick home or a perfect investment
- Meticulously cared for, fully renovated with nothing to do
- 3 Double bedrooms (2 with built in wardrobes)
- Open plan well-appointed spacious kitchen & dining
- Secure backyard with large shed & entertainment area
- Off street parking for 4,5,6 cars with approval to turn into a shed
- Options to come fully furnished
Home like this so close to the Launceston CBD are hard to find so contact Steve now for an early inspection.
Land Size: 668m2 (approx) Building Size: 120m2 (approx) Year Built: 1962 Local Council: City of Launceston Council Rental Estimate: $350 p.w
Agency 36 Launceston have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
0447 277 825
3 1 4